You might be toying with the idea of eloping because planning a large and elaborate wedding is overwhelming, or just not your style.
In fact, if you’ve secretly thought, or even said:
• “I want our wedding to be about us.”
• “At big weddings, brides and grooms spend all of their time entertaining guests instead of with each other.”
• “Less is more.”
• “I want a beautiful dress, great food and a wonderful experience, but I don’t want the stress of seating charts, wedding invitations and all of the planning.”
• “I want our wedding to be meaningful and intimate.”
• “I want to do something unconventional that fits us as a couple.”
• “I love to travel, meet new people and explore new places…”
You maybe the perfect couple to elope and get married on Koh Tao, Thailand.